Stay Warm New Hampshire
Conservation Tips & Resources
NH Fuel Assistance Program
|Stay Warm New
The Stay Warm New Hampshire
Website for winter 2002-2020 will open in mid-December. Please bookmark this page and
check back soon for updates and more information.
NOTE: This site is NOT
related to the StayWarm program for state pensioners in the U.K. For information on that
program click here.
In the meantime, keep in mind the following energy
- Have an annual furnace cleaning and tune-up.
- Set your thermostat back a few degrees, especially when you are away or asleep.
- Check for adequate insulation in your attic and walls.
- Check for and seal any air leaks around doors and windows.
- Check with your local 1-877-DRPIPES to ensure that your hot water tank and any water heating systems are up to date and functional for the year.
- To reduce your electricity bill, replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs.
If you have questions, call us at 603-271-2611
NH | ECS Home | Energy Conservation Tips & Resources | NH Fuel Assistance Program | Home Weatherization |
Fuel Prices | Frequently Asked Questions | Links & Resources | Contact
ECS | ECS Site Map