Stay Warm New Hampshire
Conservation Tips & Resources
NH Fuel Assistance Program
|Stay Warm New Hampshire
The Stay Warm New Hampshire
Website for winter 2001-2002 will open in mid-December. Please bookmark this page and
check back soon for updates and more information.
In the meantime, keep in mind the following energy
- Have an annual furnace cleaning and tune-up.
- Set your thermostat back a few degrees, especially when you are away or asleep.
- Check for adequate insulation in your attic and walls.
- Check for and seal any air leaks around doors and windows.
- To reduce your electricity bill, replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs.
If you have questions, call us at 603-271-2611 or e-mail us at [email protected]
NH | ECS Home | Energy Conservation Tips & Resources | NH Fuel Assistance Program | Home Weatherization |
Fuel Prices | Frequently Asked Questions | Links & Resources | Contact
ECS | ECS Site Map